All the Social Services and Healthcare SVQs are available (levels 2, 3, 4, and Care Services Leadership & Management)
Learning and Development level 3 and 4 awards are also available as are the assessor and verifier qualifications.
What is it?
An e-portfolio is a portfolio of evidence created, compiled and stored entirely electronically. The candidate is given a protected confidential “log-in”, an assigned assessor and is subject to exactly the same evidence requirements for exactly the same qualification as the traditional paper based versions.
- Greater variety of evidence possible (audio files, films, web-links etc)
- Environmentally friendly – reduced need for assessor travel and completely paper free!
- Quicker and easier tracking of evidence through the units
Any candidate eligible for the traditional paper based awards can opt for the e-portfolio providing they are IT literate, and have access to a computer and the internet.
- Please see our SVQs price list for course costs.
- Members of ARC Scotland are eligible for a 5% discount.
There are no set start dates – once application has been approved, candidates can start at a time agreed between them, their employer and the ARC Scotland assessor.