This training course provides guidance on how to keep lone workers healthy and safe. It is aimed at anyone who employs or engages lone workers, and also at self-employed people who work alone.
During the session participants will cover the following Learning Outcomes:
• Understanding the role of a Lone Worker
• An understanding of the potential risks faced by Lone Workers
• An understanding of the responsibilities of the employer and the employee
• How to conduct a Lone Working risk assessment
• An understanding of what constitutes violence at work
• An understanding of what should be included in a Lone Working / Personal Safety at Work Policy
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The course will take place on Tuesday 12th September 2023
9.30am – 4.00pm
at the Ross Room, Norton Park Conference Centre, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh EH7 5QY
Cost per delegate £110.00 – Tea and coffee provided
Delegates are asked to bring their own lunch.
To book a place click here –
To book a place click here – http://bitly.ws/PZVV