LEARNING OUTCOMES – 6th December 2018
By the end of the course, learners should…………..
- Understand the meaning of ”Equality” and “Diversity”
- Have an awareness of the legislation which exists to provide protection against discrimination on the grounds of disability, race, gender, age, religion, cultural background and sexual orientation
- Be more confident in dealing with issues of discrimination, inequality and prejudice in their working environment
- Know how to respond sensitively and appropriately to individual differences
- Have some ideas about empowering people and developing an inclusive society
- Be able to promote inclusiveness within their workplace to include people supported and their carers / families
The course is being held at ARC Scotland, Unit 11 Hardengreen Business Centre, Eskbank and the cost is £95 per person.
For more information or to book a place please contact Muriel McLeod on 0131 663 4444 or email [email protected]