- Understanding own emotional intelligence and how this impacts on working relationships.
- An understanding of the key functions of Supervision in Health & Social Care settings.
- Increased confidence in offering effective Supervision.
- Enhanced skills in supporting learning and development
- An awareness of the importance of reflecting on practice
- Increased confidence in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Increased confidence in dealing with poor performance and setting performance improvement goals in line with organisational requirements
Date of Training: 6 September, 2019 10.00 am to 4.30 pm
Venue: ARC Scotland, Unit 11 Hardengreen Business Centre, Eskbank, Dalkeith EH22 3NX (there is free car parking available)
Cost: £95 per person
(Tea and coffee will be available on arrival and a light buffet lunch will be provided).
To book a place email [email protected] or
Phone 0131 663 4444.