Improving the quality of communication is a key priority for health and social care staff. Staff who, at all levels, are expected to work in partnership both with service users and with other external agencies.
This one day training provides the opportunity for delegates to explore all the elements of excellent communication in interpersonal, institutional and social contexts while increasing their confidence and improving their communication skills.
By attending this course, participants will:
- Understand their own and others communication styles, methods and systems
- Consider the principles of effective verbal and non verbal communication
- Establish strategies to develop rapport and meaningful relationships
- Identify potential barriers to effective communication and active listening
- Consider values and attitudes and how these impact on communication
- Build greater confidence in communicating with others
- Understand how to communicate effectively within multi disciplinary groups
This is a one day course being held at –
Venue: ARC Scotland, Unit 11 Hardengreen Business Centre, Eskbank, Dalkeith EH22 3NX (there is free car parking available)
Date of Training: 4 March, 2019 Time: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Cost: £95 per person
(Tea and coffee will be available on arrival and a light buffet lunch will be provided).
To book a place email [email protected] or
Phone 0131 663 4444.