We work alongside
- People who need additional support, and their families. This includes people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health difficulties, sensory or physical disabilities.
- People who plan or deliver support. This includes support workers, social workers, managers and policy-makers.
- We provide training to workers, people who need support and families that improves knowledge, practice and awareness of rights.
- We help people who need support and their families to have their voices heard and the power to make change happen
- We connect thousands of professionals, people who need support and their families from to drive real change to people’s lives